From the Dairy Barn of Iowa to the Skies: One can't live by bread alone or can you?

Friday, August 19, 2011

One can't live by bread alone or can you?


A few months back, I went to a secondhand store in Burnsville, MN looking for a AC adapter for an electronic device, but to no avail, they didn't have what I was looking for.

In the process of looking, I notice a few "automatic" bread makers, so today, I made the trip to see if they still had some. So to my luck, there was two of them...and the price...$5.99! I think at Kohl's they are between $80-100.


So off to the grocery store for flour, sugar, and yeast!


The results...


In 2010, when we were in The Netherlands, Kees and Saskia used their bread maker almost everyday. I really liked the fresh bread!!

2 comments:

  1. The bread was delicious. I look forward to creating different types of bread in the future. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Now all you need is some homemade strawberry jam to go with it! (well, preferably raspberry, but....) :D

    ReplyDelete