From the Dairy Barn of Iowa to the Skies: August 25th, Mom's 90th Birthday...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 25th, Mom's 90th Birthday...



Happy 90th Birthday Mom!

August 25th, 2011 is my mom's 90th Birthday!

Mom sitting by her birthday cake and 90th birthday sign made by sister, Jenae.

My sibling and I with my mom in front of the Care Home where she resides.
Back Row: Jenae, Janna, Peter, Sydney, Brant
Front Row: Ruth and Mom

All of us who spent the day with mom on the Saturday before my mom's birthday.

After having cake at the care home, we traveled to the cemetery where my dad was buried a year ago, in 2010. My dad resided in the care home with my mother for about 9 months, before God called him home. Dad, I miss you and I love you!

By the gravestone, where my dad is buried, with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment